Join us at Teatown's 14th annual celebration of the return of the Bald Eagle to the Hudson Valley! Scan the icy shoreline of the Hudson River for wintering Bald Eagles and visit table displays by local environmental organizations, including Audubon Greenwich.
This year's festivities include:
- - Live eagle shows & bird walks
- - Live music with a special performance by Dar Williams
- - Heated tents
- - Food trucks
- - Bus tours to viewing sites
- - The Eagle Train: Ride with a Naturalist to Croton-Harmon and observe bird life on the river. Free shuttle bus to and from Eagle Headquarters.
- - Children’s activities
- - 25+ participating environmental organizations
- - Numerous viewing sites all along the Hudson River
Tickets are required for all programs.
For more information, visit https://www.teatown.org/events/eaglefest/.